Kibworth shooting ground

Ca$h Money

Hi,

all above comments spot on, good ground, receptive to novices, ground staff helpful, gun shop and air rifle section.

good breakfast. lots of stands

sporting, DTL, compact, skeet, high tower, coaching stands, rifle range, air rifle ranges and more.

Speak to Rose one of the bosses and get her to show you around she has been there for years and knows her stuff.

ATB

Flycoy

Evening,

I would always recommend Kibworth to anyone looking for a good shooting ground in the East Midlands area.

I had never even shot a gun when I first went to Kibworth for an introduction to shooting,

I was hooked from day one,

The coaching staff are great (I had a gent called Dave) and the other half also had lesson but unsure who she had.

The people that go are friendly & always willing to offer advise to a novice like i was,

Sunday mornings are very busy.

The layouts are suitable for all levels of Shooting abilities too.

The cafe and shop are good too.

highly recommend you have a visit to the ground and become a member if your planning to use it a lot.

[quote name="flycoy" post="3025442" timestamp="1458248152

Speak to Rose one of the bosses and get her to show you around she has been there for years and knows her stuff.

ATB

Flycoy

Rose was a girl doing the scoring and buttoning when we used to shoot the DTL registered shoots there back in the 80's.