Work work work lol.

Lord Geordie

Come on man , get it right, to you it's Mr Roderick ... Sir, ........................ And a simple bow will do. No need to risk what hair you have left :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or you could do what everyone else does, just say "orright" then ignore me :unhappy:

:lol: :lol:

Bow ? , ive been practicing my cuortsey all day and now you want me to bow ?. You richard branston types are a real pain in my xxxx :-)

Is nobody else on here self employed? What the hell is a day off?

yep, see posts above :lol: But these employees of local councils with 10 weeks holidays a year, 3 months guaranteed sick pay, air conditioned cabs, subsidised staff canteens, clothing allowances, staff car purchase schemes,assisted mortgages etc etc still think us bosses have it easy. :yes:

You wait a while, one will be along soon denying it all and saying how hard they work for a pittance :whistling:

Been in since 10am and only just getting my first break now :lol: been mad in here today! On a plus note! Got everything done now! 3 wagons tipped, splits done, all booked in, delivery away and just one more due before I finish at 8. Just had a nice Greek salad for lunch, erm dinner, ah stuff it! "supper" :lol:

yep, see posts above :lol: But these employees of local councils with 10 weeks holidays a year, 3 months guaranteed sick pay, air conditioned cabs, subsidised staff canteens, clothing allowances, staff car purchase schemes,assisted mortgages etc etc still think us bosses have it easy. :yes:

You wait a while, one will be along soon denying it all and saying how hard they work for a pittance :whistling:

Thats it , you knock us poor hard working local authority workers , I work my fingers to the bone for almost two weeks a year for you lot.

I was only off sick once last year , it was for eight months , but in my defence it was a very nasty blister.

My record is 74 consecutive days, i worked with a chap who was on 212 though.

In a strange way after 21 or so i hit a euphoric tired yet happy state where i feel i no longer need rest and can continue my life more productively than before with minimal rest, then crash and burn a couple of weeks later.

Thats it , you knock us poor hard working local authority workers , I work my fingers to the bone for almost two weeks a year for you lot.

I was only off sick once last year , it was for eight months , but in my defence it was a very nasty blister.

A whole two weeks work !! Without a break ? :sad1: That's not the local authority I remember, when we worked for them no-one had to do more than three hours non stop. Had at least an hours break every couple of hours. :yes:

They must be slave drivers now, if I was you I'd get the union on the case. How can they expect a man to drive for more than a couple of hours and still be 100% ? OK, I know you rarely exceed walking pace, and you stop every 10 feet or so, but the risks involved must be tremendous :rolleyes: No wonder you had that terrible blister, must have been gripping the steering wheel so tightly to control the truck at those sort of speeds :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

A whole two weeks work !! Without a break ? :sad1: That's not the local authority I remember, when we worked for them no-one had to do more than three hours non stop. Had at least an hours break every couple of hours. :yes:

They must be slave drivers now, if I was you I'd get the union on the case. How can they expect a man to drive for more than a couple of hours and still be 100% ? OK, I know you rarely exceed walking pace, and you stop every 10 feet or so, but the risks involved must be tremendous :rolleyes: No wonder you had that terrible blister, must have been gripping the steering wheel so tightly to control the truck at those sort of speeds :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

i never actually said two whole weeks without a break , and the blister was on my xxxx lol.