Decathlon solognac trouser sizing

fitzy

After ripping the crotch of my shooting trousers on some barbed wire yesterday I'm looking for replacement pair.

I've seen a nice pair on Decathlon for £27 which I'm tempted to buy. There are no stores local to me so will be mail order. The problem being the sizing. I'm a 36" waist, 31" leg. There is a sizing chart but doesn't work with my tablet or phone.

Are there any owners of the Solognac shooting gear that can shed some light on the sizing?

After ripping the crotch of my shooting trousers on some barbed wire yesterday I'm looking for replacement pair.

I've seen a nice pair on Decathlon for £27 which I'm tempted to buy. There are no stores local to me so will be mail order. The problem being the sizing. I'm a 36" waist, 31" leg. There is a sizing chart but doesn't work with my tablet or phone.

Are there any owners of the Solognac shooting gear that can shed some light on the sizing?

You will be needing the XL mate I've just took delivery of some i originally ordered L which works out to be 32-34" waist if you go for a coat/jacket XXL hope this helps But they are very very helpful also DON'T just Ripon package undone as if the size is wrong you can send back free of charge

Lucky it wasn't a replacement pair of testicles! :rolleyes:

While we're talking about Solognac, where can we buy these cartridges from?

https://www.solognac.co.uk/cartouches-de-chasseen-do-not-publish-idfam1329

When you open the website it says on the line after the French description that the page should not be published!

Probably means they are not for the UK ( but with the pricing in pounds maybe it's something that might be offered in the future?)

Here in France our Decathlon stores stock all sorts of ammunition in various calibres and slugs galore.