wanted

bsa si

Listen mate, that's 2 posts the same in 2 days, what gives?

Why did you buy an airgun if you had nowhere to use it?

I've tried to be helpful and post something helpful.

Everyone here, almost to a man, has gained their land through hard work, persistence and by getting off their **** and asking farmers.

Nobody is going to let you loose on their land or permission because you asked twice and are "frustrated" the world does not seem to want to hand things to you on a plate.

This happens time and again, one way this is done, and it's not repeatedly asking on the same internet forum.

You could join a shooting club.

They are sometimes alot of money, but they save months of looking for land.

I pay through the nose because I dont have time to find any where.

There is a magazine called "Sporting shooter" that advertise land, but you wont find much for less than £30 per day or £300 per year.

If you have the time, switch off the PC and get knocking on the farmers doors.

Thing is pal, many people will not/can not share their permission. I have built mine up over years of doing favours, driving tractors, helping at haytime etc etc. I'm sure you get the point. Many farmers are personal friends. They would not be happy for me to bring a total stranger on to the land, armed and potentially a thief or worse. This is not a reflection on you, just theworld in general.

Spend some time reading on here, go back through old posts, get some cards made, knock some doors, buy some pints etc etc. It comes with time and effort. Please don't think of this as a personal attack on you, it's just the way it is. I'm new here myself, and finding my feet. I wouldn't dream of asking anyone for the things you are. People on here are generous, kind hearted and free to give advice. You'll find out if you stay a while. I have.

Tuck

Wait till Mr Grumpy, (AKA Highlander gets to see this post)............you're not Romanian by any chance...:lol::/

Cat

Oi Catamong, who you callin’ grumpy??? the name's Victor, Victor Meldrew :/

Pin you’re way too NICE and polite, just tell ‘em to walk the jerky walk!

My pet hate at the moment...almost every other post on this subject is by a first timer asking gimme gimme gimme! So if I can't beat 'em...I want more money can anyone point me in the direction of a forum where I can go ask for some...it'll be a lot easier than working for it :lol:

Thing is pal, many people will not/can not share their permission. I have built mine up over years of doing favours, driving tractors, helping at haytime etc etc. I'm sure you get the point. Many farmers are personal friends. They would not be happy for me to bring a total stranger on to the land, armed and potentially a thief or worse. This is not a reflection on you, just theworld in general.

Spend some time reading on here, go back through old posts, get some cards made, knock some doors, buy some pints etc etc. It comes with time and effort. Please don't think of this as a personal attack on you, it's just the way it is. I'm new here myself, and finding my feet. I wouldn't dream of asking anyone for the things you are. People on here are generous, kind hearted and free to give advice. You'll find out if you stay a while. I have.

Tuck

well said tuck

Hi Mate

Like others have already said, you are going to have to start looking and asking for yourself.

Im sure that there maybe someone willing to take you out for some experience, but the rest will be down to yourself.

I have just got 1000 Acres close to me, but that is due to the Father in law who shot on the farmers ground over 30 years ago, and lucky for us, we have found where, their new farm is.....and potentialy he maybe looking at purchasing more ground.

If you joined a club you may find over oppertunities comeing your way, once you get talking to other people etc.

But is isnt easy and once you have found some ground, you must keep the farmer/land owner happy, dont go where you are not allowed and clear up any mess you make etc

Wish you all the best in your quest

Cheers

its hard to get permission and most of the time farmers are only going to give permission to people they know, i gained permission by helping out with the shearing and stuff like that and most of the time they want someone with a shotgun or rifle to get the foxes.

hope you get permission though

:/:yes::lol:;):P:P:lol::lol: :yp: :o ;):D:good::good: well thanks for all the help ive been knocking all day and a local chap said i can shoot in 1500 acre woods and land he got yipppppeeeeeee......

exxxxxxxxxxelllllllllllent...good on ya :yes: ..now keep & respect it well, & it 'll be there 4 years to come & feed ya well !!

:good: