a mouth full

colin lad

went to one of my farms that i don't shoot over game season due to the pheasants being about i was keen to get up there as the first visit of the year is always a good one,weather was wet and windy didn't realise how windy till i got to farm as it's quite high up on hill, i had with me my 22lr for the rabbits and my 204 sat in the back in case charlie showed up,

well on arrival very 1st shine round and mr fox sat there about 100-120 yards away with a very strong cross wind about 20mph so 16836501_10211154704735761_4908127671363quickly lay the lr i front of truck ran round the back grabbed 204 up on the quads flicked the nv on and he was still there so he dropped on the spot, thinking this was going to be a great night, sadly a handful of rabbits later me and mungolee had had enough of a soaking and headed home,

there is always next time

Result Colin,went to repair my high seat put some salt licks out and sat in the rain and carp till lights out nothing .Soon as is pitch dark starts fox calling and who comes for a look see a bloomin munty buck winds me and goes barking up the hill .How do they know we cant shoot them in the dark :no:

Edited by clakk

Result Colin,went to repair my high seat put some salt licks out and sat in the rain and carp till lights out nothing .Soon as is pitch dark starts fox calling and who comes for a look see a bloomin munty buck winds me and goes barking up the hill .How do they know we cant shoot them in the dark :no:

oh they seem to know alright

Edited by colin lad