My Daystate Air Ranger

Cyber

I am loving the look of my Ranger. It has a RWS 500 stock on it in black, a polished Bisley adjustable butt pad, A realtree sling, bipod, and finished off with an AGS 4-16x50 vipir scope. (I have posted pics before but not with the bipod and sling)

What you think?

DaystateAR9.jpg

DaystateAR10.jpg

:blush::blush:

Cheers guys!

Cupra, assuming the RWS bottle attaches to the rifle the same as the Ranger does (I know they are the same rifle just didn't know whether Daystate had made any alterations or not), then have you tried taking the stock off and having a look? The bottle will be attached using some allen key looking bolts although an allen key won't work judging by the look and will need a special shaped tool. If you find that it is these that are lose then you might be able to come up with a tool that will tighten them but if it was me doing it I would either get someone from my local shop to have a look or if you want to try it yourself, I would make sure there is no air in the bottle just to be on the safe side.

Hope this helps mate :blush:

Cheers guys!

Cupra, assuming the RWS bottle attaches to the rifle the same as the Ranger does (I know they are the same rifle just didn't know whether Daystate had made any alterations or not), then have you tried taking the stock off and having a look? The bottle will be attached using some allen key looking bolts although an allen key won't work judging by the look and will need a special shaped tool. If you find that it is these that are lose then you might be able to come up with a tool that will tighten them but if it was me doing it I would either get someone from my local shop to have a look or if you want to try it yourself, I would make sure there is no air in the bottle just to be on the safe side.

Hope this helps mate :blush:

I was thinking just that. There is an Alan Key type bolt underneath near the refill valve. I will see if I have a tool to tighten it, if not I will get it to my local shop.

Cheers Cyber

lol, star wars?? :blush:

I was going for the military type look. I think I pulled it off. Than ks again everyone.

Also Naddan, I would really love to try the 80ft/lbs version!! I wonder what sort of range you could use it at though as that has got to be rimfire type of power surely??

Me and a friend are hopefully applying for our FAC's next month but not 100% yet. :blush:

lol, star wars?? :blush:

I was going for the military type look. I think I pulled it off. Than ks again everyone.

Also Naddan, I would really love to try the 80ft/lbs version!! I wonder what sort of range you could use it at though as that has got to be rimfire type of power surely??

Me and a friend are hopefully applying for our FAC's next month but not 100% yet. :blush:

Apparently they are good out to 100yds from a review I read! Now that is impressive, I am considering FAC and wanted a rimfire but worried slightly with backstops, so considering a ultra high power FAC air rifle, so either an air ranger or theoben.

hehe me to. I am wanting to get either a rapid or another Ranger on FAC and I think I am leaning towards a .17HMR (if they will pass me on this) a Sako quad or a .22 lr. It depends on how the FAC application goes I suppose. The guy I am buying the nightvision unit off has a Ranger at 80ft/lbs. I will speak to him when he calls me next :blush:

sorry for the late reply. It is a 9-13'' Rockmount swivel Bipod. IT is absolutely spot on. Exactly the same as the Harris bipods but around £20 cheaper. This one was £77 but I am sure you can get it cheaper.

Thanks for the replies again guys. :lol: :blink:

hehe me to. I am wanting to get either a rapid or another Ranger on FAC and I think I am leaning towards a .17HMR (if they will pass me on this) a Sako quad or a .22 lr. It depends on how the FAC application goes I suppose. The guy I am buying the nightvision unit off has a Ranger at 80ft/lbs. I will speak to him when he calls me next :lol:

keep me posted on the air ranger at 80ftlbs!

Dan

£65 is a mint price. My mate is wanting one so I will let him know.

I have also just got AS Pro Digital Night Vision Add On unit for this. Haven't really had the chance to give it a ggod go and it needs setting up but so far it is fantastic hehe. :good: B) B)

Any idea how much the conversion is. Cos as you know I am gonna get mine done.

LB should know as I think he has had his RWS 500 converted to FAC by greenfields. I know someone had a X2 converted by Daystate for £30!

I haven't yet but I enquired at Greenfields they quoted me £100 :good: And as they will send it to Daystate I don't think that will be happening any time soon :yes:

LB

Any idea how much the conversion is. Cos as you know I am gonna get mine done.

LB should know as I think he has had his RWS 500 converted to FAC by greenfields. I know someone had a X2 converted by Daystate for £30!

I haven't yet but I enquired at Greenfields they quoted me £100 :good: And as they will send it to Daystate I don't think that will be happening any time soon :yes:

LB

and that is for you imagine what they would charge me! They aren't always uniform in their treating of different customers ???

Dan

• 2 years later...

I haven't yet but I enquired at Greenfields they quoted me £100 :blink: And as they will send it to Daystate I don't think that will be happening any time soon :good:

LB

and that is for you imagine what they would charge me! They aren't always uniform in their treating of different customers :yes:

Dan

that is first class m8 did it cost more than the wood

I am loving the look of my Ranger. It has a RWS 500 stock on it in black, a polished Bisley adjustable butt pad, A realtree sling, bipod, and finished off with an AGS 4-16x50 vipir scope. (I have posted pics before but not with the bipod and sling)

What you think?

DaystateAR9.jpg

DaystateAR10.jpg

:oops::oops:

stoped makeing them like that only doing it wood now :good: