Lever Action 22rf

defender

I've got a MINT ! BSA martini action, not one of the fat ugly ones !

This is a Vintage model

Pm me an email I'll wiz you some pictures

Is that a "cowboy" repeater style one? (edited first post with a picture)

Edited by defender

I've had a few but don't want to sell what I have.

If you read the reviews on Marlin 39's they are brilliant things, well except the 39TDS (where my username came from). They are rubbish and I would avoid one like the plague!

Never shot a Henry but never heard anyone complain about one either. a bit "cheap" maybe but not sure that would matter to me.

Had a couple of Winchesters (still do) 9422 in .22lr and also in WMR. Damned good guns but have to admit my WMR isn't particularly accurate. I'm talking 2" at 80-100 yards.

If I was out to buy a .22lr lever action it would be a Winchester 9422 first by a long way, a new or good used Henry next and failing that it would be a Marlin but the Marlin would have to be an old one and no safety catch. Even then I wouldn't pay for it unless I was allowed to put an absolute minimum of 50 rounds through it to make sure it actually worked.

Hope that is some help to you.

I've had a few but don't want to sell what I have.

If you read the reviews on Marlin 39's they are brilliant things, well except the 39TDS (where my username came from). They are rubbish and I would avoid one like the plague!

Never shot a Henry but never heard anyone complain about one either. a bit "cheap" maybe but not sure that would matter to me.

Had a couple of Winchesters (still do) 9422 in .22lr and also in WMR. Damned good guns but have to admit my WMR isn't particularly accurate. I'm talking 2" at 80-100 yards.

If I was out to buy a .22lr lever action it would be a Winchester 9422 first by a long way, a new or good used Henry next and failing that it would be a Marlin but the Marlin would have to be an old one and no safety catch. Even then I wouldn't pay for it unless I was allowed to put an absolute minimum of 50 rounds through it to make sure it actually worked.

Hope that is some help to you.

Yes a lot of help thanks I know where there are old marlins and a decent henry and a bit rough miroku also I'm on the lookout for a 357 lever gun too but only new henry and rossi close by

I'd have given order of preference as Winchester, Browning, Miroku, Erma, Marlin, etc.

No experience of the Henry, so not added them.

The Miroku is a Browning (which they make) but with their own name on. An interesting lever design as the trigger detaches too.

Got a 9422.

Needs a refinish. Slick as silk action. Lovely guns.

Keep looking & one will show up