Ponsness warren

Mollymoo

No

A PW is THE "cartridge loading" machine....

Brilliant quality machines & top notch cartridges

More or less what i meant ips just asked a question

Yes great machines but bl**dy expensive

Got a blokey just down the road from me Who manufactures cartridges with all test tickets and very reasonable prices so can'nt see any point in investing huge dollars in this sort of gear atleast not for game and vermin control

Got a blokey just down the road from me Who manufactures cartridges with all test tickets and very reasonable prices so can'nt see any point in investing huge dollars in this sort of gear atleast not for game and vermin control

NB so is this not for reloading empty used shotgun cartridges?

Possibly misread the details on this equipment But possibly not much interested in reloading' I was buying bismuth off a chap not long ago cheaper than anyone could load or reload at the price?

It was my belief you changed your mind?

Sadly no, i am still waiting on you boxing the machine and telling me how i can pay. I shall struggle on with my Lee Load All until such times as a decent machine becomes available.

But what if you could reload cheaper than factory?