Easyhit psx1000 red dot for shotguns

psycho

The fibre optic closest to your eye, the 'window' towards the muzzle, positioning is to personal choice

mounted on one of my model 37's (with unfortunate name still evident! I shall remove that!)

post-75958-0-34831300-1501068709_thumb.jpg

with fairly poor ambient light indoors

post-75958-0-14955900-1501068707_thumb.jpg

Edited by impala59

The fibre optic closest to your eye, the 'window' towards the muzzle, positioning is to personal choice

mounted on one of my model 37's (with unfortunate name still evident! I shall remove that!)

attachicon.gifopsight (4).JPG

with fairly poor ambient light indoors

attachicon.gifopsight (3).JPG

Hello, thankyou impala, just one more question, so if i fit one on my franchi A L 48 do you need to alter for point of aim, or pattern plate, i also use perscription glasses tinted yellow

I have never adjusted anything, the actual fibre optic sits just above the rib, in line with the original bead so is projecting the dot at that point, the window/dot is parallax free so wherever you see the dot within the screen is where the gun is pointing. This is handy if the gun is poorly mounted or is not an optimum fit. Your specs should have no impact, aside from some colours enhance and some don't.

Ps it's always worth using a pattern plate whenever something is different, sights, cartridges choke etc if you have easy access to one (I staple a bit of wallpaper to a post)

Edited by impala59