BRAND NEW IPAD PRO 32gb

Fuj

Unopened ipad pro unlocked in space grey

32gb 9.7inch screen wifi

I won this in a competition therefore it is of no use to me as I already have one

£470 posted via special delivery or can be collected from Dewsbury WF13 or surrounding areas.

Pm for further details

Edited by Fuj

Deffo says Ipad pro on the box.

I have had it a while sat in the drawer.

This is the 4th time I have won an Apple product from the same company and usually they purchase from the Apple store directly or from John Lewis so 100% genuine product only wrote exactly what it says on the box.

And cheaper.

Thank you for stating that but you obviously failed to see that it sold out a very long time ago and is still available at John Lewis £519

Argos a little cheaper than £519

And second hand even cheaper which has no warranty.

I am open to offers on the price so the price isn't set in stone for anyone interested, there is also a delivery in that price and the warranty is still there from Apple.

I could have easily given them away as gifts to people as I did with my 2 Iphones which I won but I am selling this as the money from the sale will be going to children in need just as I did with my last Ipad I sold.

If it's not for you then thank you very much for looking and move on rather than posting messages all over my listing which clearly states to 'PM for details' to avoid unnecessary questions and answers being repeated as I would edit/update the advert addding any further information about it; at the same time it would be very courteous of anyone to address anything in a PM to me to avoid the page being plastered.

Edited by Fuj

Just trying to help.. There isn't a 9.7" iPad Pro.

They're 10.5 or 12. summat. This will be "an iPad"

Cheers

There definitely is a 9.7" iPad Pro.

They started on a 12.9".... then brought out the 9.7" pro which effectively replaced the iPad Air 2.

They have then in recent weeks, scrapped the 9.7" design in favour of the 10.5" screen and also retained the larger 12.9" display. These are now called iPad Pro 2.