trying to book a mobile auto mechanic

deny essex

Boy is it hard trying to find a motor mechanic to replace a starter motor in the wifes car.

All the ones tried in a few hours of calls are up to their back teeth in work for the holiday period seemingly.

Think its time she walked, but no doubt I will be minus my shooting car for shopping trips till hers is sorted.

Back on the phone in all urgency !!

Try it yourself, probably only 3 bolts one nut and a plug to undo.

If only it could be that simple on older cars yes but some of the newer ones they have to move the engine just to get at it the thing is cars are made simple to build but that does not mean simple to repair I hope your car is one that can be done simply.

Could you not just tow it to your local garage or even give it a tow to start it and then drive it there just a thought.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

If only it could be that simple on older cars yes but some of the newer ones they have to move the engine just to get at it the thing is cars are made simple to build but that does not mean simple to repair I hope your car is one that can be done simply.

Could you not just tow it to your local garage or even give it a tow to start it and then drive it there just a thought.

Its a 2007 auto, so not young but front wheel drive , doesnt look a hard job to take out by you tube info but my creaky bits wont let me do anything low.

I take it your deny Essex because your in essex ?

yep it does :)

I can do it next week for you mate, let me know.

A kind offer thank you Me matt :good: I may take you up on that.