Gibby

Mungler

The last thread was unceremoniously closed before I got back from lunch.

Following on from an earlier notion that "replies" are a worthwhile commodity in the "for sale" section I thought I would add my own feedback for an earlier transaction conducted with Gibby.

I bought a fixed choke Beretta O/U off Gibby earlier this year and he was kind enough to drive the gun to me from Bristol to my work. The gun was a minter and I paid him in cash. Job done and top bloke.

So there.

Drove all the way from Bristol to Essex? That sounds like one hell of a deal you got there!

Does he have a semi shotty for sale? :good:

No but I do...in case you didn't know!! :oops:http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=35854

Yeah but will you drive it all the way to my house?? :lol:

No, but Gibby might! :mad:

I have dealt with Gibby quite a lot in recent weeks, I am his local RFD and find him throughly honest and good guy, loves his guns and likes buying and selling, I know this has made him nervous about remote selling from the calls at 11 oclock last night to help him out and you wouldnt meet a nicer bloke, shame someone tried to rip him off

TD if you're the chap that bent over backwards to help out gibby please let me know the name of your shop, i live down in the southwest and having staff like that is well worth the travel to deal with. :good:

Hello poacher,

Yes I am the RFD that helped Gibby out, he wanted to send a parcel and had problems with Royal Mail, so offered him the use of my TNT account.

My company is called Shooting Party www.shootingparty.co.uk and we have a small gunroom on the estate I keeper at between Bath and Malmesbury. We are the UK Showroom for WW Greener and really trying to promote the British Gun Industry before it all fades away to machine made Italian, Spanish and Turkish guns (not that there is anything wrong with these guns but "British is Best"). As we are small, customer service is key and if we can help our customers, and will do our best to strike a good deal.

Customer service is King!!

But thanks Gibby for the good comments

cheers

Michael (AKA Teds Dad - Ted being the shop Spaniel)