Cranfield

I have just visited this web site. I dont know about just launched, more like still on the slips, but ready to launch, loads of fitting out still required.

The site is quick and easy to navigate, is clean and fresh looking. I am not sure that I would want to enter into an ebay style auction for a gun, but others may be willing to give it a go.

At the moment there are few products on offer, but all businesses have to start somewhere

webber

I've met Graham a couple of times, and he's a nice bloke who just got a bit fed up of the ebay charges and the fact that they are restrictive to the shooting fraternity, so decided to try to start an alternative.

Hope its a success for you mate. :D

I'm sure there would be alot of sites who will to pay for a link and ultimately fund the support costs of this site. After all we should be sticking together and promoting the sport we struggle to keep alive!!

Why not have a links page and may be offer all forum members a discount or other benefits?

Just a suggestion guys!! Anyone got any others!!

I dont know about just launched, more like still on the slips,

As you say, the site is still a little "new" I am publicising it on my other site which as it is non-profit making and doesn't cost anything to use i'll quote - www.where2shoot.info I'll also be advertising in the trade press.

I understand your comments regarding buying a gun on the internet, but the site serves to provide the source of a potential purchase even though the buyer & seller must meet anyway to comply with firearms legislation (unless its shipped to an RFD)

The Problem with ebay (apart from the ever escalating fees) is that the "hunting" section is becoming cluttered with japanese swords, fantasy knives and all manner of junk which makes locating the sort of goods I'd look for more difficult.

Ive had positive responses so far so i'm hoping for the best...

Rgds

Graham

• 2 weeks later...