Found this website yesterday -

[removed]

Its got a section for 'Hunters' which is a revelation! They seem pretty good, I sent a query at 10.30pm, and they'd answered it within 25 minutes, not an auto response either. Someone obviously has little else to do!

Good range of stuff, and seem to be very cheap to. Thinking of ordering a Ghillie suit from them - £39.99 plus carriage isn't bad.

Have a look for yourselves!

SBRS :lol:

Edited by Teal

A strong word of warning on Internet buying, be sure the Company and the goods exist, before parting with your credit card details, or sending money.

There are a lot of scams out there.

I am not suggesting this Company is a scam, but just issuing a general warning, as I know a few people who have been "burnt". :lol:

Done a bit of snooping. The PO Box address is registered in Spalding (just down the road from me oddly enough). The website is hosted by a company in Derbyshire who have several links to the site and 2 testimonials (one owner, and one customer), and the payment mechanism is with PayPal - I know for a fact you have to be scrutinised for a PayPal business account. I haven't called the mobile number, but I emailed to ask for some background. The owner said he's a small startup business just trying to supply folk with gear 'at the right price'. He has only had five customers since starting last week, and I mentioned the comments made here and he seemed reasonably hurt, but not surprised that small businesses fail so easily.

So I thought '**** it' and ordered a jacket and trousers - so it'll be me tahts stung - or not as the case maybe - i'll keep you posted, but he might be for real, ever thought of that?

sbrs :lol:

Following an email I had this morning from a prospective customer regarding this forum and a comment made upon it, I thought i'd post my own response and hopefully relax some troubled minds.

I am not in any way going to promote my venture as mentioned by Sutton Bridge Rough Shooter (perhaps we can meet and shoot one time?), it is merely to confirm that I do exist, I am not established to rob money from my fellow shooters and I am a little hurt at suggestions that my business might be a scam.

I am a 'Little Person' trying to make a difference. I want to sell hunting and outdoor sports apparel at the prices that they should be. The mobile number is 'cos I can't afford a second line in yet, and the PO Box was intended to provide a more business image to my enterprise as opposed to my own address - that'd look worse no?

Great forum, thanks for letting me get my side across. This is not a plug for business, I am just exercising my right to free speech.

little people, the responses from yourself and SBRS, seem to be aimed at the comment in my post.

To refresh your memory, on what I said;

"I am not suggesting this Company is a scam, but just issuing a general warning, as I know a few people who have been "burnt"."

Hopefully, having cleared that up, I too wish your business every success. :lol:

Hahaha! The plot thickens, I am removing the relevent url as it has now transpired that:

Little People and Sutton Bridge Rough Shooter are in fact the same person. Therefore it is not only a plug for their business but also Sutton Bridge Rough Shooter has lied to us about who he is and his motives. Yeah right you ordered products from yourself :lol:

Hahaha! The plot thickens, I am removing the relevent url as it has now transpired that:

Little People and Sutton Bridge Rough Shooter are in fact the same person. Therefore it is not only a plug for their business but also Sutton Bridge Rough Shooter has lied to us about who he is and his motives. Yeah right you ordered products from yourself :lol:

LOL

Thats what i was going to mention, reading the posts it seems a bit fishy.

Don't think the site should have been removed though, sbrs was tring to get a bit of publicity and mentioned a site on here that happened to be his.

Then when comments made about being carefull were made he, to try and help his site made a post that was not true but did make people change there tune.

Not tring to get into a dispute as i know people were just tring to look after fellow shooters and warn/remind people of the internet.

But then wasn't sbrs tring the same thing? to look after fellow shooters with, in his opinion better/cheaper (don't know as i can't see the site) goods.

Just my 2 pence worth :lol::lol::lol:;)

Adam

I would like to apologise to anyone who feels deceived by a shameless attempt to promote my site. I was upset by a few comments and felt that I had to defend myself and my enterprise. I did not intend to upset or cheat anyone. I was merely attempting to provide a cheap service to my fellow shooters, which has blown up in my face.

Yes, me and little people are one and the same, and on reveiwing my posts I realise how ******** stupid they look. I totally understand your removing my url, and I fully expect to have my membership terminated.

Thank you to all those for the kind comments, and I apologise again for the pathetic deception.

I wish you all well in your pursuit of Columba Palumbus.

He is probably a nice bloke, trying to kick start a new business.

Its just a pity he chose to enter the site, the way he did.

Nobody likes someone taking the P.

If anyone who visits this site has a business, they can approach William/Teal to see if they can have a link, or whatever. :lol:

My warning about buying on the Internet still stands. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Well it were rather foolish. Why not do it the proper way, for it only costs Deako £10 for his link!

I like the other unfortunate have a shooting associated auction website that Ive just launched. I'll not incur the wrath of this forum by shamelessly adding it now though. I'm interested in taking advantage of the preferential advertising rates extended to J.D. If I might be offered a similar deal I'd gladly get my hand in my pocket.

Pls advise

Rgds

Graham