MTC mamba lite 3-12x44

As above chaps, brilliant scopes, can’t buy this model anymore.

3-12x44 SCB reticle non IR, comes with Warne rimfire rings and the tools to get the lens caps and rings off.

£140 plus postage

open to sensible offers

advertised elsewhere

Cheers

Edited by Guest

got one of these on the .243 and its XLNT very clear holds zero very well indeed who ever buys this will not be disappointed [ I.M.O ]

for a scope that is at the cheaper end on the scale I think they perform very well .

I have used mine in daylight and at night with the lamp with very good results .

good scope for not a lot of money

[p.s I have nothing to do with the sale just adding my thoughts to see If I can help ]    

On 28/11/2017 at 12:44, hodge911 said:

got one of these on the .243 and its XLNT very clear holds zero very well indeed who ever buys this will not be disappointed [ I.M.O ]

for a scope that is at the cheaper end on the scale I think they perform very well .

I have used mine in daylight and at night with the lamp with very good results .

good scope for not a lot of money

[p.s I have nothing to do with the sale just adding my thoughts to see If I can help ]    

I can second that!  I have one on my air rifle, the clarity in low light is fantastic - and it works brilliantly with NV add ons!!  `If I had the cash, this one would be going on my .17hmr!