revo duck blind

bigfish1

Hi I no there's some reviews on here about this gun some are bad some are good but there are from a wile ago I'm thinking of buying one after x mass to replace my over and under as it's getting old now just wondering if any one has been shooting them for a bit to get the proper feel of them and are they any good for a budget gun thanks for reading this post 

I brought one of their 12g PREMIUM game guns, nothing- and I mean nothing is premium about it. 

I bought online, big mistake because if I had handled it in a shop I would have walked away. 

'Budget' and guns are not good bed fellows  I discovered.

P.S - it's for sale if your brave ?

ive been using a k200 duck blind for a couple of years now , its no purdey , but for the price , its fantastic . the realtree still hasnt started to show any signs of wear , and its never missed a beat . my main concern was its light weight , but as yet its not been a problem (even after banging my way through a few hundred carts on pigeons).

since ive had it , my other shotguns have been sat in the cabinet doing nothing .

I own a k200 duckblind and for the money im very happy with it. It is a bit on the light side but the weight helps with the swing of the gun. It comes up perfectly aswell. Yes its no berretta or likewise but for the cost it does the job have used it for the last 2 seasons now this being the 3rd season and i have used it more then my auto