The gloss is coming off Team sky !!

Velocette

Can't see anything coming from this, read the article but as froome says he knows he is going to be tested after every race so anything slightly off he will just shake his head and say he did as he was told, funny how he is coming towards his 5th title challenge and the campaign to discredit him is in full swing, bit like Lance Armstrong did he didn't he? He probably did the same as everyone else at the time but the powers that be stomped on him, so what will happen to froome?

Edited by Mice!
spelling

“With regards to Wiggins’ TUEs, questions remain over his symptoms, the choice of treatment and the related performance benefits from that treatment.”

Froome on Bradley Wiggins - who, as has been stated, never failed any tests.

"It is well known that I have asthma and I know exactly what the rules are. I use an inhaler to manage my symptoms (always within the permissible limits) and I know for sure that I will be tested every day I wear the race leader's jersey.

"My asthma got worse at the Vuelta so I followed the team doctor's advice to increase my Salbutamol dosage. As always, I took the greatest care to ensure that I did not use more than the permissible dose.

Froome declaring his own innocence.

Double standards?