28 bore loads

Just bought a 28 bore for my sons to use in a few years with the view of having it as a big of a fun gun in the mean time. I normally use a 20 bore loaded with RC sipe for all my shooting, so before I went and bought some RC in 28 I thought I would ask if any 28 bore users on here rate any other loads higher or have any recommendations. Don’t want to go over 24 gram, only use 26 mostly in my 20 bore.

Most 28 shells are good ive used them all over the years, 30 plus years ago when i first started out with my father we used to use eley grand prix paper case 6,s in 21 gram which had a rolled turnover but a good cartridge for the day.I Personally think though the italians are the masters of small bore shells,nobel sport and rc suit my beretta which ive shot now for the last 5 years and plastic wads do make a difference to on game, does any  one no if you can still get bournaghi they where a fantastic shell to.

Thanks for your reply ive had both there 21 and 24 gram shells brilliant game cartridge and made realy wel,l the 7,s are good all round cartridge,ive just got a slab of viri fob in 21 gram which look realy well made to,by well made i meen the crimps dont meet that well on some brands ive had in the past,not many do a rolled turnover apart from the 21 gram rc.