Campaign

Suffolk shooter

Kirky's return  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do PW members want him to return

• Yes
    • No

not sure if he does want to be back. kirky will be kirky which ever forum he goes on.

its a funny old world when folks on here have murderers, bare knuckle fighting thugs, etc as hereos, then ask for a bloke who gets a bit lippy to stay banned. get a life.

even the old bill give a bit a grace .

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Kirky, you know who your mates are :lol:

I cant believe he got banned for been a bit lippy - you wouldnt get banned for that would you ?

Ive never met the guy but voted yes! and I hope when someone asks him to come back on - I hope he tells them to **** ***! (In his usual drunken manner)

Good God man! This is not a democracy! How will having a poll do anything?

First of all, I don't know Kirky or the circumstances surrounding his departure. I don't give a toss whether he comes back or not, so I didn't vote.

Secondly, for Christ's sake Snakebite change the record.....

If we all had a quid for everytime you point out that this forum is not a democracy we could buy a new gun each.

Is it the buzz of feeling downtrodden that you like about coming on here?

Gaylord. :lol::lol::yes:

I wish I could change the record but the same old bobbins keeps coming up!

I'm not down trodden at all, I have just faced the facts and realised what happens around here.

................... ****** :lol:

not sure if he does want to be back. kirky will be kirky which ever forum he goes on.

its a funny old world when folks on here have murderers, bare knuckle fighting thugs, etc as hereos, then ask for a bloke who gets a bit lippy to stay banned. get a life.

Well said, as I understand it the guys had a hard time of it over the last year, what with losing the farm, his fathers health then the do gooders having a go about a sheepdog going berserk, enough to drive any man to drink. :lol:

I voted yes because his contributions were honest and relevent to our sport, what MB says is very true regarding double standards. Let Kirky return and if he steps out of line ban him but not for life, after all what could he have done that was so bad to merit that? :lol:

:lol: D2D

Well said, as I understand it the guys had a hard time of it over the last year, what with losing the farm, his fathers health then the do gooders having a go about a sheepdog going berserk, enough to drive any man to drink. :lol:

I voted yes because his contributions were honest and relevent to our sport, what MB says is very true regarding double standards. Let Kirky return and if he steps out of line ban him but not for life, after all what could he have done that was so bad to merit that? :lol:

:lol: D2D

All those in favour say AYE!!

It can't of been that bad let the bloke back in, and move on.

Mark B...

I had a few helpful posts and pm off kirky.Very encouraging to a new shooter.I guess his crime was to be pushing/breaching what was agreed as being acceptable by way of being a pw member.When i look at the media in general,even TV 10 years ago,Anna Friel doing the lesbian bit on Brookside caused a stir,and not just in the trouser dept.Now you have blokes at it and making your skin crawl at 7pm at family viewing time.I dont see any benefit to constantly pushing boundaries.Let the rest of the world go to hell but I come to this forum for what it is.Nothing wrong with being civil to each other.Maybe that is why a bloke came to a place like this to let off steam as it would not get the reaction elsewhere.Maybe tho if he has got it off his chest sufficiently and wants to rejoin, give him a break if he can give assurance to stick to the terms of the forum.

Without having all the details of bannage, I can only go by what has been said in this thread.

To quote one message .... "A bit lippy" :lol:???

.... & the fact that he was able to have a second chance would lead me to believe that it was nothing major, illegal or otherwise.

For these reasons I have to vote Yes, so I did. :rolleyes:

SD

65 votes and only 55 count - something strange going on me thinks

I thought that too :rolleyes:

what's even STRANGER is I have no box to tick yes or no as it says I have ALREADY voted.

and i HAVE NOT?:lol:?:lol:?:lol:

Wot the hell is going on?:lol:?:lol:?

Dave K

At the risk on bumping this thread :rolleyes:

When you view the poll before voting it takes away your ability to vote, it's a bug with the forum :lol:

I don't think that's a bug it stops people seeing the results before they cast their own vote and keeps everything unbiased.

Kirky says that he is happy where he is! He visits another site now and as a moderator on that other site I can honestly say that his attitude to other users has been nothing other than polite and gentlemanly! I know that he had issues on here, but I do believe that this was a clash of personalities with one moderator! He knows who he is, some of you do too! I don't need to mention any names! Not saying that anyone is right or wrong but Kirky is a good bloke, was he unfairly treated?

It doesnt take long to re-create a new login and you have a whole new person..

He could be one of them noobs...

"The newest member is beetlecrap"

could this be the new face of Kirky?

You would need a new IP address othewise it can be picked up.

Also you can detect a certain "style" and speeling/grammer mistakes that are consistent. Plus I have heard a rumour that the Mods have been trained by FBI profilers to combat such shenanigans.

but I do believe that this was a clash of personalities with one moderator! He knows who he is, some of you do too! I don't need to mention any names! Not saying that anyone is right or wrong but Kirky is a good bloke, was he unfairly treated?

Clashes will always happen, can't get round it and cannot change it, and once it has happened there is no way you can change it either.

Kirky says that he is happy where he is! He visits another site now and as a moderator on that other site I can honestly say that his attitude to other users has been nothing other than polite and gentlemanly! I know that he had issues on here, but I do believe that this was a clash of personalities with one moderator! He knows who he is, some of you do too! I don't need to mention any names! Not saying that anyone is right or wrong but Kirky is a good bloke, was he unfairly treated?

Hi DM, say hello to him for me please, is he able to see all this "from the other side" :good:

:good: D2D