Another Comedian on the Labour Party NEC

TIGHTCHOKE

5 hours ago, Vince Green said:

I have not only met Eddie many times professionally, I have known him socially, I have been to his house for example on a few times. He is a lovely man, very sincere in his own way but he doesn't inhabit this planet we like to call Earth. Totally off the wall

He is middle of the spectrum range autistic and very OCD. But like a lot of people on the autistic spectrum he is stunningly bright and can process information ten times faster than we can. But like all people with his condition, he believes everything he is told. He has some very manipulative people standing behind  him feedind him garbage. 

He is a lovely man but he has no "flippin" sense, somebody winds him up and creates an adverse 

That then is the reason for him being allowed to take this position, not someone that is thinking for themselves but someone to be fed the party line and defend it vigorously....

And as much as anyone is entitled to wear what they want no one can tell me a dozen or so people sitting round a table with a grown man dressed very badly as a woman, with badly applied makeup on a leathery old mans skin is not distracting to say the least ..

I can't see any humour in Corbyn - about as amusing as 'flu.

Mind you, I can't see any in Izzard either. 

Someone earlier who has met Izzard said he is actually very pleasant, if 'odd'.  I don't doubt that, but what they and their party/'movement' want to do to this country is neither pleasant or a joke.

On 03/04/2018 at 06:43, JohnfromUK said:

I can't see any humour in Corbyn - about as amusing as 'flu.

Mind you, I can't see any in Izzard either. 

Someone earlier who has met Izzard said he is actually very pleasant, if 'odd'.  I don't doubt that, but what they and their party/'movement' want to do to this country is neither pleasant or a joke.

I seem to have recovered from the initial shock of this situation and now see some amusement here.

We have ended up with what we deserve maybe?

We certainly can't change it in this parliamentary term.