TOOT for sale

death from below

I can't believe some of the cheap rubbish some of my fellow PW members are trying to pass off as quality on this site. I have seen quite a bit of stuff(especially clothing) that is being knocked out on Ebay for pennies that appears on this site for many many pounds. Of course we all have the choice to buy or not. there are some real bargains to be had on this site when it comes to shottys/rifles etc but I do wonder about some of the other stuff.....**** gloves and army surplus going for a relative fortune.....do me a favour

Ps. I have a lovely used 12G Eley pigeon shell in a lovely red......signed by Arnold Schwarzenegger himself(although I cannot vouch for the authenticity of the signature.......only £500 to the first bidder)

Where I come from "toot" is something else :good:

I'm from heaton but I have been darn sarf for 17 years now so I must have forgotten what northern TOOT means

Means Kate Moss nose dust

columbian marching powder

Christ in that case I'll be expecting a bus load of Northmbria polices' finest drugs squad to come bashing down my door early 2moro morning.......TOOT for sale.......Billericays new pablo escaban