Aperture sights

ditchman

wanted set of metal/iron aperture sights for to fit HW77...age not a problem must be fully functional with windage /elevation...and if possible adjustable aperture....

long shot but you never know.................................10mm rail........

cheers

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

wanted set of metal/iron aperture sights for to fit HW77...age not a problem must be fully functional with windage /elevation...and if possible adjustable aperture....

long shot but you never know.................................10mm rail........

cheers

Any Feinwerbau model 60X air rifle sights should fit that gun. 

Edited by iano

Simon , I have a number of bits and pieces that may help your search . An aperture sight , a rear ajustable iris with coloured filter ,part of a front sight ,a front spirit level and some more bits and bobs that may help . These are things that I will no longer need and you are more than welcome to have . I not far from you so we will have to meet up .

regards mick .

20 minutes ago, Harnser said:

Simon , I have a number of bits and pieces that may help your search . An aperture sight , a rear ajustable iris with coloured filter ,part of a front sight ,a front spirit level and some more bits and bobs that may help . These are things that I will no longer need and you are more than welcome to have . I not far from you so we will have to meet up .

regards mick .

What a gent 

3 hours ago, SPARKIE said:

fantastic offer.....I don't suppose anyone has a front target foresight to fit a lee enfield mk3 no1 smle. 

sold a backsite for that for a tenner to a PW'er on here last year............i did have the front site but cant find it nomore............