Pigeon rabbit pheasant.

Found a spent cartridge yesterday while out for a walk, the brass was missing and it had been squashed flat, all I could make out was 

Pigeon 

Rabbit 

Pheasant

Writen on it. Have tried the obvious Google search but couldn't seem to find anything. Any one in the PW massive know of these carts? 

29 minutes ago, Ttfjlc said:

If memory serves me right they were made by gamebore, shot quite a lot of them back in the late nineties early noughties, 30g 6s, a decent budget cartridge that accounted for a lot of game. :good:

Thanks! 

My missus hates it, I can't resist picking up a spent cart to see what was being used haha. 

3 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

Found a spent cartridge yesterday while out for a walk, the brass was missing and it had been squashed flat, all I could make out was 

Pigeon 

Rabbit 

Pheasant

Writen on it. Have tried the obvious Google search but couldn't seem to find anything. Any one in the PW massive know of these carts? 

I used to buy them by the 1000 in the 90s from Jimmy Ling at Hoxne , he recon they were the same load as clear pigeon , that was when Clear Pigeon were £90 a 1000 so  that will tell you how old they are .

4 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I used to buy them by the 1000 in the 90s from Jimmy Ling at Hoxne , he recon they were the same load as clear pigeon , that was when Clear Pigeon were £90 a 1000 so  that will tell you how old they are .

Way before my shooting time lol, I did read on here somewhere I think that wild game was clear pigeon just in different packaging, not something new to gamebore then. 

Not a massive fan of clear pigeon but wouldn't mind being able get them for £90 for a 1000 now.