Lamp required

storsey

Hi there , just wondered if anyone has a lamp that plugs into the cigarette lighter they don't use or have a spare they would like to sell ...red lense would be ideal . Need one to keep in the truck for ... you've guessed it ..lamping  ?

Thanks 

I purchased one which re charges which is superb and certainly as effective as the Loghtforce ones I already have which plug into or connect to a 12 volt supply. It is so much easier in the vehicle and outside. It last a long time on a full charge.  Otherwise the smaller Lightforce is the answer.  Have two but not selling.

1 minute ago, Walker570 said:

I purchased one which re charges which is superb and certainly as effective as the Loghtforce ones I already have which plug into or connect to a 12 volt supply. It is so much easier in the vehicle and outside. It last a long time on a full charge.  Otherwise the smaller Lightforce is the answer.  Have two but not selling.

I bought a rechargeable as well. I dont use it for lamping any more but its useful around the garden only £50 and they are now £40 for the Deben. Dont bother with the name they are all pretty much of a muchness. The 12v one that plugs in is only £29 cheap as chips.