Geese

Salmo

1 hour ago, shakin stevens said:

A lot of folk have with no joy, he blocked tarbat off with bales one year,  the guys in campers ruined it shooting under the moon , I was their,  that was the final straw.

i just travel light these days and walk the extra miles , he is watching mind, I’ve seen him out , as he does shoot himself .

My teeth are so long now i can't travel light enough!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Pushandpull said:

These posts have brought back some memories - have not been closer than the A9 for years.

If it's a blocked vehicular right of way, I would guess that Highland Council would have a rights of way officer or similar who could investigate. Worth a try ?

yes, I think BASC Scotland need to chase up this angle.

but it has certainly reduced fowling pressure from what I have seen in the last couple of seasons, and for those of us still fit enough for a good walk has not stopped us shooting.

Yes when I was younger I didn't care about the acces of old fowlers in their seventies

58 minutes ago, scolopax said:

yes, I think BASC Scotland need to chase up this angle.

but it has certainly reduced fowling pressure from what I have seen in the last couple of seasons, and for those of us still fit enough for a good walk has not stopped us shooting.