Oilseed rape.

invector

One of my new farmers has said he is cutting in 10 days time (rape) and wants the field well shot?

He has another 5 fields of rape, wheat and lindseed, and insists that we shoot the first rape field hard!!!!!!

His choice, his fields, got three guns covering the field 10 acres cannot see the logic Will we scare the pigeons to other fields or does he think we will get them all :blink:

Brian

Some farmers in Northants were cutting and swathing OSR last week. No pigeon activity yet.

Invector. The rape's been sprayed off over here last weekend, that includes the rape at Fleck. He's hoping

to start combining towards the end of next week so give me a bell if things start to hot up.

Hi Browning,

Thanks for that. I look forward to getting some decoying time in, soon after the OSR is combined. The sprayers were ready the last time I was over there. I'll let you know how things develop, as usual. I'll also be able to see the rabbits better when the fields are cleared.