Strange haircut on rabbit

monkeyjaimz

Now then fellas, I was moving house all last week.

So by friday night I thought I deserved a few hours out shooting. Ended up with 8 fat bunnies. One of the last ones was a clean headshot taken from standing at around 35 yrds (very pleased with myself) when I went over to retrieve him, I noticed he had wierd 'hair' on the top of his head, anybody ever seen anything like it? the other pics are the entry and exit wounds - .177 bis mag hits pretty damn hard IMO

Cheers :good:

p.s apologies for the quality of the pics - camera phone :)

You shot Bigwig!

:):good: :good: :o :D I always remeber bawling me eyes out when he caught in the snare on watership down!!!!

fantastic book if you ever get chance to read it...........also Plague Dogs by the same author................can remeebr if it was Geroge Orwell or Jack London who wrote it??

back to the rabbit................could have scabbies........mites...moulting...............or have had an injury thats casued to hair do grow in a distorted fashion

You shot Bigwig!

:):good: :good: :o :D I always remeber bawling me eyes out when he caught in the snare on watership down!!!!

fantastic book if you ever get chance to read it...........also Plague Dogs by the same author................can remeebr if it was Geroge Orwell or Jack London who wrote it??

back to the rabbit................could have scabbies........mites...moulting...............or have had an injury thats casued to hair do grow in a distorted fashion

Richard Adams? :D