sale if not sold they will be chopped up

berthaboo

if these are not sold by wednsday they are going to be chopped up as i need the room in my cabinet

1 9mm glatt shot gun rifle type £30

2 12bore o/u franchi falconet with split forend open to offers this is not the new model

3 12 bore s/s spanish has had split stock but has been pegged no way it will break again but it needs a new spring + new fireing pin put in i have about 2 set of the pins for it open to offers

LIKE I SAID IF NOT SOLD BT WEDNSDAY THERES ARE GOING TO BE CHOPPED UP PLEASE EMAIL FOR PICS OR OTHER INFO

Berthaboo,

You don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but are the shotguns on your certificate ??

If they are, I think the correct way to dispose of them would be to surrender them at your nearest Police station and sign a disclaimer.

If you took it upon yourself to chop them up how would you prove to the local Constabulary where they had gone ??

they are on my ticket and if not sold they will be going to the local police or the local gun dealer to chop up thats what i mean if any one is intrested in any of the gun please email me at s.whieldon@ntlworld.com and tell me which gun you are intrested in and what you want to know also i have got pics its just that there not jpeg so i cannot load them on here other wise i would but if you email me i am more than willing to send them to you

i have my fac as well thats y these guns have got to go i have just got a brand spanking new theoben mk1 with vortex and a simmons 3.8 x12 44 diamond mag scope and it needs a lot of room also i cant do with the hasle of moving guns to put one it the cabinet

well the franchi i was just clay shooting and the forend split and i just cant be botherd to get it repaird as i have others to use and the spanish s/s was already split when i got it i was told the person who had it before me slipped on some ice and thats how that one split but the way the s/s has been fix i dont ever think i will come apart