Rechargeable batteries

Walker570

The rechargeable in my NV spotter is 800mAh ...there is one on e bay  1600mAh still 3.7v   ...I'm no expert on this but does this just mean the 1600 will last twice as long as the 800.

I need a spare just in case I run out of power half way through a nights spotting and if the above is true then that is the one to get ..Yes ??

o.p.p   10865 doesn't appear on the battery supplied.   14500 3.7v  800mAh  is what is written on the case.

Ordered  from a UK supplier so three to four days delivery.  Not that expensive so will compare when they arrive.

I will have a look at the hard cased and see if they would fit.  The battery that drives this NV spotter is about the same size as a AA but obviously twice the power.

1 minute ago, Walker570 said:

o.p.p   10865 doesn't appear on the battery supplied.   14500 3.7v  800mAh  is what is written on the case.

Ordered  from a UK supplier so three to four days delivery.  Not that expensive so will compare when they arrive.

I will have a look at the hard cased and see if they would fit.  The battery that drives this NV spotter is about the same size as a AA but obviously twice the power.

hello, it was just a thought, remember if you need spare 10865 get an old lap top battery pack, mine had 8 panasonic, as for the NVspotter mine takes AA size battery BCR 14500 750mAH 3.7 V li-ion, got these as spares OLIGHT 3.7 750mAH 14500 LITHIUM