SSSHHHHHHH I know a secret.........

Lancs Lad

like you Lancs, i have one too, which i will share with you all once i know for sure

xxxxx suzy

ps wish me luck :good:

Is you preggers........................

IF so............congrats...............if not then tell that Mr Sweepy to get back on the job...........

We are at 17 weeks yesterday, with an 80% confirmed new little mini her...............great news after loosing 2 this year............

lol lol lol lol mr sweepy stress level just hit the roof .and my ten year old son is now running round the house shouting its not having my bedroom no am not preggers lol lol lol .but well done to the both of you .i to know whats its like to lose one .but my ten year old is prove that miracles still do happen enjoy xxxxx suzy

so lancs are you harewood bound.

all the best to you both. :good:

Not any more mark....................

Whats wrong with getting the wellies on................was going to make a fortune towing people out................

Stand by stand by.......................Im just checking with Sunray...................wait out...................

Ok Ok Ok.........

They were supposed to be launched at the game fair........but unless you have taken up scuba diving then you have no chance in seeing them.

But...................after various discussions, comments and in depth coffees..........and a number of hours out in the field, your new MARK 2 AirPros are here.

I would like to hold the full credit for the development and field testing of the new "LancsPro" air pros....Im sure that the lads over at "the other shop" would have my googles on a platter....

The launch of the new airpros has been down to the HUGE demand and the HUGE results that these decoys are having out in the field. I was in the shop today where I witnessed a call from a guy who "didnt even have a hide" and "put it out to see if it worked"....................who then went on to shot 65 birds in around an hour.............

The new MK2 "lancspro" features a full bodied pigeon flock decoy. With the "black and white" bits that other people have been asking for. The bird hangs on your rotorary very well with the same sturdy attatchement.

Get em when you can...............a delivery of 300 was in the shop on monday and out of the shop by today, with just 21 orders outstanding as of this morning.....and they were being boxed up as I was swigging the last bit of my brew.

I was out today and did a few more birds on what was a VERY slow day..........birds were being pulled in again.

Im currently testing the orginals as "mini flappers" when mounted on a short rod, giving the appearance of a "flitting" bird in the low cover........

So....................there you go.........................you heard it here first............Im sure that there are a few "happy" people out there that can give their own reviews..........