Life,s a bitch pt2

hodge911

2 minutes ago, hodge911 said:

Apologies but I need a RANT BEFORE I GO INSANE!!!....

well my dad who passed in 1989 was 100% correct .

He said if there's going to be a fight in a family its going to be at a wedding or a funeral .

The greed monster has raised its ugly head . My sister's 2 daughters (only 2 children sister had) are at each others throats over ...........

Can you guess ..

Yes  £££ 

And I'm stuck in the middle trying to keep it sensible and ensure sis has the best send off we can without any nasties .

And I have to admit its taking it toll I hardly slept in 2 nights trying come up with scenarios to keep everyone civil until its all over ....

Again apologies I just needed to get it off my chest without adding to the problem by talking to family members who could carry tails & make it worse

Sympathy with your loss and the situation 

had very similar problem when other half passed away 

she who shouts loudest owes the most 

personally though other half’s kids showed there true colours and behaved rather shabbily 

defiantly not what I expected    

Anyway you’re strong enough to get through this and there’s always someone on PW to lend a ear 

when my mother died ....her cousin was on the phone telling me what she was going to come down and pick up....that was 2 days after the funeral which she never came to...mind you she leanrt alot of really vile language via the telephone in a few short secs....

Thanks peeps ..

I would really love to put the eldest daughter in her place but my remaining 2 sister's want me to hold it together for my deceased sisters sake.

Last Saturday night when I broke in & found sis I immediately phoned the eldest daughter first to tell her the bad news .

She didn't even have the decency to come away from the pub to attend yet the youngest who lives a good 30 min drive came straight away with her daughter & son .

It took the eldest until 3.30pm the next to ring me and ask what went on ....... that put my back up straight away .

The youngest daughters family have been SUPERB in arranging things & involving me every step of the way where as the eldest has just sat back & bitched about ££ 😠😈😠😈