2003 Air Arms S410 (old style filling valve)

squirrel shooter

6 minutes ago, squirrel shooter said:

Hi trying to source a replacement filling valve for my S410 as the air is escaping from it, but i'm struggling to source one. I understand i have the older style filling adapter. Any help appreciated! 

hello, try Cloverleaf on the UK airgun forum, he was selling a lot of gear, or best fittings. co.uk

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

2 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

You mean the bit attached to the gun? A push fit if I remember - if so then I'm fairly sure they can be converted to the newer type "T" fitting.

Yeah the end piece on the gun, it's removed via spanner. Yeah where you fill it up at. I'm not worried about upgrading it, just want to get it sorted so i can make use of it. 

Just now, Gameking said:

Best Fittings sell them as I got one some years ago from them for my 410 that was leaking.

https://www.bestfittings.co.uk/product-brands/air-arms/

Thanks for the link 

4 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, try Cloverleaf on the UK airgun forum, he was selling a lot of gear,

Thanks for the info 

5 hours ago, squirrel shooter said:

Yeah the end piece on the gun, it's removed via spanner. Yeah where you fill it up at. I'm not worried about upgrading it, just want to get it sorted so i can make use of it. 

Thanks for the link 

Thanks for the info 

Take care when removing by spanner - empty gun of air first and loosen A frame barrel clamp  grub screws as barrel will flex when you undo the valve. Buy a new dowty washer to replace existing one - that is probably the problem anyway but it's not an expensive fix by replacing  both valve and washer !!

Edited by Gameking

1 hour ago, squirrel shooter said:

Thanks for the link 

Thanks for the info 

hello, just send Clover a pm