Biker Escapism viewing!

NatureBoy

As titled. Bit of youtube  viewing with a difference for those of us into bikes not getting out at this time.

Itchyboots : S1 and 2. Dutch gal travelling solo from India to Holland taking in many countries. Riding a adapted Royal Enfield Hymalayan 400cc adventue bike taking mainly back roads and off roading.. S2 she starts off riding from Patagonia to Alaska.

Other good channel is On Her Bike: A Polish/Austrialian gal riding solo doing the same. just traveling and living on the road. Riding a BMW GS800 Adventure.

Both have great riding/ filming skills and show a very different side to travelling, other countries and real culture. Interesting the reaction, hospitality and help given to these gals travelling alone with no back up. 

They both very savay clever, tough, brave gals and easy on the eye. Doing what a lot of fellas wouldn't do!  Got subs from me.     NB

Edited by NatureBoy

I quite like them Royal Enfield Himalayan's. Good grin factor.  Mate of mine has got one and she says it best and most fun bike she had. Seat height bit low for me being 6' 3" tho. Nice and simple, basic and not big money. If they put a 600 or 650cc lump in them as rumoured i might be tempted, as a bit different and would make scouting for pigeons more fun. Plenty of mods for them to. Noraly has certainly proved they are tough bikes they way she's abused hers. She's certainly boosted there sales. Lot of fun for little money compared to the BMW . . . Both feisty gals with balls. Think one is a geologist and the other an engineer.   

Certainly good Spring riding weather with so few little traffic on the roads.          NB  

1 hour ago, NatureBoy said:

.......If they put a 600 or 650cc lump in them as rumoured i might be tempted........

Royal Enfield do now make the 650cc Interceptor and Continental GT twin - both reasonably priced.

You can also get a 535cc single

Edited by amateur