Brady Heritage Cartridge (250) Magazine

CaptC

This Brady Heritage magazine is unused but has slight marks when it has been stored. The closing straps are still very tight and the shoulder strap looks unused. The marks give the magazine a bit of character!

Holds 250 twelve bore cartridges and obviously a lot more in a smaller gauge. Good solid dark brown leather with the "Brady" logo on the inner front under the flap. 

Looking for £150  posted but open to sensible offers. Thanks.

DSC_0001 (25).JPG

DSC_0002 (27).JPG

DSC_0005 (13).JPG

DSC_0004 (10).JPG

That is a stunning case. Gracing the back of any range rover with a matching pair of Purdies and the case Full of dark storm carts. With a tweed shooting jacket draped over the top.

Not sure i would have the same affect Me struggling to find it in all the crud I carry around in the back of my transit with the £200 hatsan ! 

good luck with the sale Agriv8 

2 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

That is a stunning case. Gracing the back of any range rover with a matching pair of Purdies and the case Full of dark storm carts. With a tweed shooting jacket draped over the top.

Not sure i would have the same affect Me struggling to find it in all the crud I carry around in the back of my transit with the £200 hatsan ! 

good luck with the sale Agriv8 

Thanks Agric8 - It's not for me either as I don't use 250 in a year!

1 minute ago, DUNKS said:

HI Captc I will offer you £100 posted.

Thanks.

And I will say thank you but no. Nice try but way below the target especially as it will be a tenner to post etc

24 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Thanks Agric8 - It's not for me either as I don't use 250 in a year!

And I will say thank you but no. Nice try but way below the target especially as it will be a tenner to post etc

OK £110.

On 04/06/2020 at 13:15, CaptC said:

This Brady Heritage magazine is unused but has slight marks when it has been stored. The closing straps are still very tight and the shoulder strap looks unused. The marks give the magazine a bit of character!

Holds 250 twelve bore cartridges and obviously a lot more in a smaller gauge. Good solid dark brown leather with the "Brady" logo on the inner front under the flap. 

DSC_0001 (25).JPG

DSC_0002 (27).JPG

DSC_0005 (13).JPG

DSC_0004 (10).JPG

DSC_0001 (25).JPG

DSC_0002 (27).JPG

DSC_0005 (13).JPG

DSC_0004 (10).JPG

!!!SOLD!!! THANKS

DSC_0001 (25).JPG

DSC_0002 (27).JPG

DSC_0005 (13).JPG

DSC_0004 (10).JPG

SOLD