Nikko Stirling Diamond Long Range 6-24x50 IR

steve_b_wales

I have for sale the above scope. This is absolutely brand new and has not been taken out of the box. Received today as part of a rifle package but I'm using a different scope instead. The scope retails around the £250 + pp mark.

I am selling this for £185:00 inc registered delivery. These are the spec's:

Nikko Stirling Diamond Long Range 30mm 6-24x50 IR Rifle Scope. The Nikko Stirling Diamond Long range - designed and optimised for shooting situations where accuracy and consistency is critical.

Using premium grade lenses featuring the latest Nikko Stirling Microlux ETE GEN III optical coatings combined with a 30mm aircraft grade aluminium tube ensure maximum light transmission and clarity.

Precise side adjusted parallax compliments the use of add-on night vision units, making the Diamond Long Range a great choice for hunting or at the range.

Interchangeable ballistic turrets with RTZ® (Return to Zero) can be customised for specific calibers and precise 1⁄4” MOA increments ensure every shot is on target - First time, Every time!

Features

• 30mm aircraft-grade aluminium, one-piece main tube
  • High end glass-etched reticle
  • Fully multi-coated lens
  • Microlux ETE GEN III glass coatings
  • Zero-stop turrets
  • ¼ MOA turret adjustments 
  • 4” of eye relief
  • Side Parallax Adjustable from 10 Yards to ∞
  • Dual-color red/green illumination settings
  • Supplied with 2 ballistic drop turrets
  • Nikko Stirlings’ RTZ® (Return to Zero) elevation turret for quick shooting
  • Optional side-wheel available
  • Sunshade included
Edited by steve_b_wales

6 hours ago, miki said:

Any warranty or manufacturers guarantee with it ?

Do you still have the receipt ? 

As it's a brand new scope, there has to be a warranty with it. With regard to the receipt, I have asked the supplier to send me a receipt for the rifle package (Howa 1500, Triton moderator and the scope) as it wasn't sent when I picked them up from my RFD yesterday.