Free scopes Wanted for my club's junior rifles

ant.mass

Give the man a chance, he is after the cheapest of cheap scopes for airguns, surely if it was sinister then he might try for more expensive scopes. On cheap springers most of the scopes he's sold would be too big and overkill. For once it may be worth giving the bloke the benefit of the doubt and ask the questions nicely before making the accusations.

Give the man a chance, he is after the cheapest of cheap scopes for airguns, surely if it was sinister then he might try for more expensive scopes. On cheap springers most of the scopes he's sold would be too big and overkill. For once it may be worth giving the bloke the benefit of the doubt and ask the questions nicely before making the accusations.

i agree give him a chance :unsure:

TOOOOOO much of a coincidence for me i think.

(ps looking for a purdey or h&h for a blind romanian orphan with one leg i am learning to shoot,condition not important but must be in proof,i cant afford to pay for it so must be free,oh and you must be willing to deliver it,or pay for my petrol if I HAVE to collect it.No rubbish please.Thanks yours sincerelly Robin bestard. :unsure:

im all for been fair but how fair can 1 be...just read all his posts and youl see his either selling scopes or beggin them???his sellin scopes his begged off us dummys sellin em on and buyin his kit...you see how much kit yea mans got?:unsure:????enough stuff..my man is clever scammer...if his club chairmen got on here that would be nice until then dont send him NOTHING, all clubs have internet

HERE WHATS THE NAME OF THE CLUB AND THERE DETAILS MAYBE 1 OF US CAN LOOK THEM UP AND CHECK HIM OUT?:lol:?:lol:??

if some 1 checks his club before i do and all is kosh i will appolagise and remember if his club exists and knows of his asking

mmm but whos gonna giv expensive scopes for free??if i could get a free be scope and sell for £10 id be on a good day job for 1 a hour...as i say above maybe,im all for chances, if he can mention his club so 1 of us can get intouch faire enough but it has to be a real club...i take back the ban him post to give him chance to prove himself...

ANY1 WANNA PLACE BETS ON THIS??

TOOOOOO much of a coincidence for me i think.

(ps looking for a purdey or h&h for a blind romanian orphan with one leg i am learning to shoot,condition not important but must be in proof,i cant afford to pay for it so must be free,oh and you must be willing to deliver it,or pay for my petrol if I HAVE to collect it.No rubbish please.Thanks yours sincerelly Robin bestard. :lol:

Hee Hee Hee, Oh absolutly brilliant!! glad there is still good P---s taking humour out there, made my day. :unsure: