Stick making

Morkin

Hello all, Just thought you may be able to help the best place for antler,horn etc for stick making plus knife handles.Im a bit tight so any suggestions greatly appreciated getting small amounts on sites seem alot of money for what you get. I have used some local cattle horn and some polish up nicely, so any help ,suggestions please Thanks alot .

31 minutes ago, Morkin said:

Hello all, Just thought you may be able to help the best place for antler,horn etc for stick making plus knife handles.Im a bit tight so any suggestions greatly appreciated getting small amounts on sites seem alot of money for what you get. I have used some local cattle horn and some polish up nicely, so any help ,suggestions please Thanks alot .

Hello, there's a few PW members who sell Antler, try a wanted ad 

You could try PW member Christian Sutton on here. He often has antler available. Failing that, ‘Thestickman’.

Antler is always the most expensive item for stick making if you haven’t got a ready supply.

Best of luck.

OB

On 11/12/2020 at 07:40, Morkin said:

A mate of mine bought a piece of antler from pets at home would you believe as they sell it for dog chews. I put it on a shank for him and it works and looks really well....