Lurcher puppies

Benthejockey

Lurcher pups born 19/6/21

Mum works and is a brilliant family pet, the 2yr old can take her for walks and has on occasion dressed her up in her sun hat and sun glasses and painted her nails with felt tip pen!

The dad is my brothers dog he also works and is also as soft as a brush! He stayed here for a week to and avoided the sun hat but still got his nails painted!

I know the bitches family back to her great grandparents, my best friend has her dad and aunt. And I know the dogs parents. Very good working pedigree but all brilliant pet dogs. 

Mum is whippet/bull/grey she's quite fine and racey. The dog is a 2nd cross bull/grey hes a bigger dog with more bone but he's not a big slow lump by any stretch. 

Theres 3 fawn bitches, 3 black bitches, 3 brindle dogs, 1 brindle bitch and 1 black dog. All doing very well and growing like absolute weeds.

Theyre £750 each which is in line with every other lurcher ad I've seen in the last few weeks. A deposit would be required to hold one but I'm happy for the balance to be paid in installments before you collect your puppy.  Good homes are a definite. I'm based at Shrewsbury. I can WhatsApp or text or email photos but they're all to big to put up here at the minute.

Any chance you can pm me some pictures please of the bitches 

im really looking for a blue bitch as that’s what I fancy but one maybe just catch my eye 

all the best 

of 

if you save the picture from WhatsApp it’s small enough to put on here 

Edited by Old farrier

8 hours ago, fallowbuck said:

Actually I know dog prices are crazy at the moment but I always thought the humble Lurcher was under priced for the work and rewards they bring!!👍 

agreed , dog prices are ridiculous , says the man who just bought a lab pup ,  albeit with a first class pedigree ,  just hoping prices encourage true dog lovers only  and not the cruel lowlife types   !!!!   

• 1 month later...

Just an update boys and girls they've all sold and most of them are leaving at the weekend, I'm keeping 2 for an extra week whilst the new owners are on holiday. It will be a blessed relief to get then gone to their new homes. 11 is plenty of mouths to feed!!!! Not 1 person quibbled and they're all off to pet homes. 

2 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

Just an update boys and girls they've all sold and most of them are leaving at the weekend, I'm keeping 2 for an extra week whilst the new owners are on holiday. It will be a blessed relief to get then gone to their new homes. 11 is plenty of mouths to feed!!!! Not 1 person quibbled and they're all off to pet homes. 

Great news hopefully they all will have a good working time 

glad they all are going to new homes 👍