Rats

Pigeon_decoyer

I have had lots of fun shooting rats. They can give excellent sport and obtaining permission is hardly any difficulty!

One place I went to was so infested, it was just like one of those shooting galleries in the theme parks! You can easily shoot hundreds in one night.

Don't forget to take great care handling them as they carry lots of nasty diseases.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My grans cat caught a rat type thing not that long ago. He bought it in the house and it hid behind a wardrode. We shoved the cat in to get it out. He got it and he ran out into the garden with it. My bro hoiked him off the rat and the rat made for my leg! It was on my shoe and i flicked it up into the air and booted it!

My grans cat caught a rat type thing not that long ago. He bought it in the house and it hid behind a wardrode. We shoved the cat in to get it out. He got it and he ran out into the garden with it. My bro hoiked him off the rat and the rat made for my leg! It was on my shoe and i flicked it up into the air and booted it!

:lol::lol::lol:

i wish i saw u flick it off your shoe and kick it :D

i went shooting rats once and shot one and it ran at me! so i had to jump on the piece of wood next to me, then it ran off and i went home lol, i know others who have had this happen to them.

next time i took the end of a spade ;)

Taylor

ive never been to london and never want to.. but scientists or something has said that whereever you go in london you will never be more than 11metres from a rat at any time.

and ive only seen 2 rats. 1 squashed in the haybarn and 1 in neighbours chicken shed.

Aled

what if u was in a tall building :lol:

Taylor