Well done again Dyfed-Powys Police

walshie

My coterminous tickets don't run out till August and I did my renewal application online on 6th June. FEO has already been round for his visit and a cuppa.

He said to keep my tickets in case I need to buy anything but asked if I could post them or drop them off to HQ 1st week of August which seems fair enough as I pass there most days anyway.

I've never had anything but good service from them.

Edited by walshie

i have got to say dave ross my fao in sidcup was really good with my renewal

he told me when i applied  they were running late on applications  and strait away  granted me a 3 month temp one and got it processed about 2 months into that   he kept in touch  and seemed a really good guy

Heard a lot of negative comments about   MET FAO but to be fair it is the admin team that causes all the trouble as they keep getting it  wrong on cert's. 

Take a copy of your  cert's and double check them for ammo mods as they keep messing them up not the FAO  at fault.  

I have D R as well

Edited by bottletopbill

• 1 month later...

I was speaking to a mate of mine last night on the phone, and living in Haverfordwest.

He had an inspection for his shotgun certificate renewal back in January 2022 and is still awaiting his certificate, by Dyfed Powys Police.

His temporary certificate expires tomorrow August 12th and he was speaking to 3 people in the Pembrokeshire Wildfowlers Association, and they are exactly the same, and have been awaiting months for the certificates to arrive.

There’s something wrong somewhere .