.17hmr moderator?

Wildshot

DM80.No question. Used a sak and a mates got an ASE UTRA, but they`re not as good.

Absolutely.

I changed a SAK for a DM80, it's considerably quieter and as it's an over barrel, it's shorter as well.

I am going to get another one for my forthcoming .22-250 as well. :D

can somene put up a good pic of a dm80 please? what size and weight are they? price? thanks

Here is a thread on the BBS with some pics of the moderator made to fit a CZ 17HMR

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread...+moderator+pics

I have one made for my CZ .222 and the length is 11" ( 7" overbarrel and 4" end of barrel ) and its about 2" dia. I believe they mod made for a .17HMR is slightly smaller, but not by much

can somene put up a good pic of a dm80 please? what size and weight are they? price? thanks

Bigger and heavier than a SAK conor but better (quieter) and the hole is .17 and not ambi .22 / .17. Very well made by a good engineer. Price is about £65 and well worth it IMO.

Thanks for all the info. I am now going to have to find a DM80 it seems (where can I order one?) or get an ASE, failing that a cheap SAK. I am sure that whatever I end up with it will be thanks to the feedback from this forum.

I seem to remember that I got back into shooting as it was a cheap hobby (my wife still thinks it is!! but then she still can't tell my air rifles, rifles and shotguns apart nor can she see just how full my gun cupboards are ).

I seem to remember that I got back into shooting as it was a cheap hobby (my wife still thinks it is!! but then she still can't tell my air rifles, rifles and shotguns apart nor can she see just how full my gun cupboards are ). :blink: :blink: mine is the same and long may it last .what she does nt know wont hurt her

Thanks for all the info. I am now going to have to find a DM80 it seems (where can I order one?) or get an ASE, failing that a cheap SAK. I am sure that whatever I end up with it will be thanks to the feedback from this forum.

I seem to remember that I got back into shooting as it was a cheap hobby (my wife still thinks it is!! but then she still can't tell my air rifles, rifles and shotguns apart nor can she see just how full my gun cupboards are ).

Log on to airgunBBS Wildshot and do a search for "DM80" and send a private message / email.