I seek a t'chat room

zac59

Erm.

Mais oui, je suis le mungler.

Observez dehors pour Monsieur. LV et il aime toiletter de jeunes hommes et il est "le batty grand garçon"

its "je m'appelle" not je suis....

Bonjour je m'appelle LV et je t'aime Vanessa Paradis, "Joe le taxi" est tres bien.

Guest raymond1
Erm.

Observez dehors pour Monsieur. LV et il aime toiletter de jeunes hommes et il est "le batty grand garçon"

there you go , giving someone a good personal reference :good: and keeping continental relations going,..... see if they want to meet in the blue lagoon bar :D

Erm.

Mungler vous ete un bronleur.

(In English we call people like Mungler a "gaylordian" it is a common English phrase meaning "one who listens to Bronski Best and Erasure and cruises for batty action at Tilbury docks")

Guest raymond1
Erm.

Mungler vous ete un bronleur.

(In English we call people like Mungler a "gaylordian" it is a common English phrase meaning "one who listens to Bronski Best and Erasure and cruises for batty action at Tilbury docks")

we have a different expresion means the same i think ,.you mean the guy has an ar$e like a japanese flag, and listens to bronski beat and eurasure ?

Erm.

Bonjour je m'appelle LV et je t'aime Vanessa Paradis, "Joe le taxi" est tres bien.

Oh contrare, I am the Mungler.

Vous êtes un grand extraordinaire de cottager et vous dormez avec le grand bendor Elton John.

Stick that in your Collins mini gem French to English

Erm.

Vous êtes un grand extraordinaire de cottager et vous dormez avec le grand bendor Elton John.

Omo ..........................(h's are silent in French when next to an O)

Guest raymond1
Erm.

"le grand bender, elton john",.........this guy is realy as queer as a bottle of chips

no comment :D

So Zac,

That is the Welcome Ceremony over !

What do want to talk about ?

Will you be cheering for us English in the rugby on Saturday ?

I am stuck on a phrase in French, if I tell you will you translate it for me please ?

les anglais sont la meilleure équipe de rugby dans tout le monde

N,ecoute pas tous ces ivrogne Anglaise!Ils sont fous!Moi,je suis different parc que je suis nee aux Nord d,Englaterre,nous somme plus cosmopolitains.

Prob have juste lette le side down, ici..

Bienvenu.Un autre chasseure comme nous.

Bon chance avec le Rugby le weekend mon ami.

A great English welcome from all (although I didn't understand half of it, Mungler I never knew you liked Erasure?)

So Zac do you have an interest in shooting and country sports or are you just trawling the net to talk to fine Englaish people like us.

N,ecoute pas tous ces ivrogne Anglaise!Ils sont fous!

Non, ils sont gentils, et si ils boivent du vin français se ne sont pas des ivrognes, mais des connaisseurs. :blink:

Bon chance avec le Rugby le weekend mon ami.

Merci et que la meilleure équipe gagne.

So Zac do you have an interest in shooting and country sports or are you just trawling the net to talk to fine Englaish people like us.

I will like hunting rabbit with my scorpion, but in France hunting with a PCP is prohibited.

You have really chance in England to be able to drive out with a PCP.(

who can invite me hunting with him one weekend in England?)

I like to speak English, even if my English is far from being good.

I seek just a “room†of discussed to speak on line with people.