T8 REFLEX

BICOSDICOS

Is there a better supressor than a t8 reflex for a 308.Also what would be the best silencer for a 17hmr ive heard the sak is good.

Litt's of Newport now recommend and fit the new Wildcat. Like the Reflex t8 but lighter and it takes apart to clean, which has got to be good. I have a mate who makes his own moderators from titanium, very very expensive but beautiful!

ft.

Your best bet for the .17 is the Ase Utra! quieter than the dm80 mod. however i have both mods and have the dm80 on my hmr as i didnt want the added length of the Ase! so i sacrificed the sound! Both are very good mods.

As for the .308 mod im using a stealth 10 mod on my 7mm and its great! Only fired about 50 odd shots through it. So i dont have a long term result just yet. It is prety light and suppresses the sound a bit better tyhan the t8's but does cost £75 more.

I've got a T8 on my Tikka .243 and I can't fault it.....mind you I've never used anything else so I've nothing to compare it against. I also use an SAK on my CZ and to be honest the difference between mods on a rimfire is academic if you're using supersonic rounds, the crack of the bullet breaking the sound barrier will exceed the sound of the blast with almost any effective mod.