Springer pups.

243TSR

I'm advertising on behalf of a lady I beat with who isn't internet savvy.

She has 3 black & white Springer dog pups left from a litter of 9. They're currently 6 weeks old & she's asking £800 each. Please pm me if interested & I'll pass on her contact no. Like me she's based in East Midlands, not far from J11 A42.

Cheers, Mike

Edited by 243TSR

8 hours ago, 243TSR said:

332 views & no response?

Is it location ( postcode area DE12 )price , male, or the fact that I'm not the seller?

Genuine question.

Don't think its any of those reasons, don't forget most shooters more than likely already have a dog so it will be someone new to gun-dogs or someone looking to replace an ageing or lost dog.

Also just looked online and there are hundreds of Springer pups for sale, not all from a working back ground but there are a lot who are.

Does she have them advertised in as many places as possible?

11 hours ago, 243TSR said:

332 views & no response?

Is it location ( postcode area DE12 )price , male, or the fact that I'm not the seller?

Genuine question.

Could be a combination of lots of factors. 

Price of pups has crashed, after everyone bred any bitch they could get their hands on. 

You could buy a very well bred dog for that sort of money. 

Your advert is quite lacking also, no idea of pedigree, health tests, reason for breeding, whether the bitch is even any good and should be bred from in the first place, which stud was picked and why… 

3 hours ago, old'un said:

Don't think its any of those reasons, don't forget most shooters more than likely already have a dog so it will be someone new to gun-dogs or someone looking to replace an ageing or lost dog.

Also just looked online and there are hundreds of Springer pups for sale, not all from a working back ground but there are a lot who are.

Does she have them advertised in as many places as possible?

There are dogs that get taken to shoots once a fortnight / week and there are shooting dogs 🤪

There are hundreds of adverts for pups online and a hell of a lot of them will be the first one in the above.