Pizza's

SuperGoose75

On 03/02/2023 at 10:15, discobob said:

not strictly italian - but fetta and Halloumi are great on pizza's as well - the latter grated...

Noted 👍

On 03/02/2023 at 19:38, islandgun said:

All I can say is that cooking with wood is very satisfying, if you can get one, go for it, you wont regret it

309247368_524694602994660_3976857945526957945_n.jpg.869eca6eef724cd055b4506cfb5df2c1.jpg

Absolutely stunning👌

On 03/02/2023 at 20:38, markm said:

If and when you want / buy an ooni. Go gas. Hot in 15 mins and cold in 15 min. Although not recommended you can also use them in outbuildings. 

Heat cooks pizza, not smoke, Woodfire pizza means it’s been cooked, simples. 

Sound advice, thanks.

On 04/02/2023 at 11:29, 7daysinaweek said:

Supergoose

Your pizzas look superb!

We have an ooni and I would say that you you may not gain much from one given your skills apart from the charring taste to an extent. Downside at the very beginning was not cremating everything as they get very, very hot, however, I quickly got used to cooking with one.

Here is a link to a post from a couple of years back when we started to use ours. It will give you some idea about them.

atb

7diaw

Thanks for that! I suppose it is like most things, it is all trial and error until you get it right. I think I could justify buying one as it would be used regulary and would come in handy for kids pizza party's/birthday party's ect..!

On 04/02/2023 at 15:20, Stephen-H said:

These looks mega & it's now made me fancy a pizza for tonights tea! 

Cheer's !

On 04/02/2023 at 17:17, billytheghillie said:

Guess whats for tea tonight?

Well what was your toppings? Some crumbled Stornoway black pudding would be an ideal topping.

On 04/02/2023 at 20:12, Bigbob said:

Love a 16 inch tuna pizza and leave half of it for the next day you cant beat cold left over pizza 

Funnily enough Tuna was my go too pizza for years and years. When a young teenager  a family moved into the village and opened a Pizzeria. His name was Darius and I ate  tuna pizza about twice week from it. I loved the onions that was on top of the tuna. Just cooked enough and some charred but still had a little bite in them. 😋