FARMERS and LANDOWNERS

VERMIN CONTROL

We are two safe competent insured members of BASC .Our intention is to as humanely as possible reduce the numbers of your particular problem.

Rabbits and Rats will be dealt with silently in the hours of darkness giving every consideration to yourselves and others in close proximity

and also to the environment .Pigeons Corvids and Squirrels will be substantially reduced giving you a much improved crop yield and a much

healthier workplace.We are well versed on the country code and cover The Lothians  and Borders and Fife.

I will personally call on you at a convenient time to convince you that the work undertaken by us is carried out in a very professional manner.

This is a completely free service and there are no hidden costs whatsoever and we only use fibre wads and leave nothing behind but our footprints

18 hours ago, ditchman said:

you would do better if you had something to offer.....like strimming around the farm buildings ....bit of welding...or are you a sparkie ?.....offer something dont take ..

The op made a good job with his request for vermin control but sadly I don't think there are any short cuts to obtain permissions without going back to basics , I no longer look for any new places and we might be living in a area where perms are not as hard to get as places in the U K , having said that you still need to do your homework and approach the land owner in person after finding the vermin you want to shoot in the first place , 

Most of the farmers I know with due respect don't like parting with a lot of money so as you rightly say if you can offer any services in return then it all help but you mustn't make it sound like a bribe , in most cases , just offering a reliable and regular service is enough , I try and stick close to home and keep an eye on the various crops where you expect pigeons to feed , this normally entail at least once or twice a week and by doing that you would find the Pigeons before the land owner , also I never walk around any ones land carrying a gun under my arm as you don't want the farmer thinking you are on a rough shoot , at the end of the day you treat the permission with respect and others will quickly follow .   MM

Well lets be honest, the absolutely WORST place to ask for permission to shoot is on a Shooting Forum!

Lots of others are after exactly the same thing.

Far better to actually approach the people who own the land you hope to shoot on and make your offer of Pest Control.

Gentlemen, please note he has followed this route in the past.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well lets be honest, the absolutely WORST place to ask for permission to shoot is on a Shooting Forum!

Lots of others are after exactly the same thing.

Far better to actually approach the people who own the land you hope to shoot on and make your offer of Pest Control.

Gentlemen, please note he has followed this route in the past.

Your first statement is perfectly true T C , how many members are is the position to offer complete strangers the right to go on and shoot over someone else's land ? , very few , or if any I would imagine .I like many others on here can point them in the right direction , but no way would I risk what I have worked hard for over the years to allow people who I have never met , and even the ones I have met to go on any of the perms I have got , hard to get and very easy to lose in a very true saying .:good: