Help find this S&W 10-22 magazine maker…

nagantino

Here’s the story…some while ago, I think during Covid boredom, I spotted an advertisement for a magazine that held a high number of rounds for the S&W 10-22. I think it was 40 or 35 rounds, way more than the 25 that the SW mag can take. I tend to load 20 in my mags as jamming occurs. The company was recognisable and UK based. I paid I think £50, not sure, but nothing since. I waited some time and emailed them. The reply said that the magazine was nearing its testing stage!!! and to be patient. I presumed that the magazine was ready to post.  OK. Now I can’t find any address or number to check. I’ve searched through my computer but can’t turn up a confirmation or anything.
Does anyone know the company or bought as I did? 

7 minutes ago, nagantino said:

Here’s the story…some while ago, I think during Covid boredom, I spotted an advertisement for a magazine that held a high number of rounds for the S&W 10-22. I think it was 40 or 35 rounds, way more than the 25 that the SW mag can take. I tend to load 20 in my mags as jamming occurs. The company was recognisable and UK based. I paid I think £50, not sure, but nothing since. I waited some time and emailed them. The reply said that the magazine was nearing its testing stage!!! and to be patient. I presumed that the magazine was ready to post.  OK. Now I can’t find any address or number to check. I’ve searched through my computer but can’t turn up a confirmation or anything.

I used this company https://riflemags.co.uk/smith-wesson-s-w-mp15-22-magazines/ to purchase spare (25 round) magazines for my S&W M+P 22 rifle. Is this the company you dealt with?

On 25/04/2023 at 11:09, nagantino said:

Sorry if this is just pointing out the obvious, but have you looked through your sentbox to see who you sent the email to?