Just a quick heads up............

Walker570

......purchased a new toilet seat last week, one of those adorned with the fantastic 'cartoons' by the late Bryn Parry.  I went to assemble and fit it but could not find two essential pieces.

The box etc was about to be incinerated and the two missing pieces where 'hidden' in slots in the polystyrene packing. I missed them and felt that others may do the same so thought I would mention it.

Every time I go into our smallest room now a fenale voice in the distance shouts 'cock over' as the seat has the Veteran Pheasant on the lid and seat.  Brilliant.

Brynn will be sorely missed by all in the countryside as his drawings have brought so much fun.  I was unaware he also was the instigator of Help fot Heroes.

7 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

Pancreatic according to that. Very sad, I have lost several friends due to the same thing and a good friend who has just been diagnosed with it a couple of weeks ago. Damned disease seems everywhere including very close to home as I had a terminal pancreatic diagnosis at the end of 2020 but thankfully after weeks in hospital and umpteen tests the diagnosis was changed and chemo started. Had my first proper dy out shopping in town with Mrs and daughter today and boy shopping with the Boss never felt so good!

Cherish every day.