AYA 10 bore The Greylag + cartridges

On 16/06/2023 at 10:52, HenryParrott said:

Hi where are you based ? 
Thanks 

His tag states Uttoxeter.  A mighty beast.  Now back in the day, if you loaded that up with  Baikal black records you'd be able to threaten passing jumbo jets. .... IF Baikal did 10s,?

Edited by Minky

Henry Parrott - sorry for delay in replying. I can't get the internet unless I am at home. I have been away in Wales working, safety boat on the swim/run in Snowdonia.

I am based in Uttoxeter, which is near Alton Towers if that gives you an idea on the map in your head. Half way between Derby and Stoke-on-Trent just off the A50 that joins M6 to M1.

Henry Parrott - sorry for delay in replying. I can't get the internet unless I am at home. I have been away in Wales working, safety boat on the swim/run in Snowdonia.

I am based in Uttoxeter, which is near Alton Towers if that gives you an idea on the map in your head. Half way between Derby and Stoke-on-Trent just off the A50 that joins M6 to M1.

I have someone interested in taking ALL THREE guns together at very near the asking prices, he has first dibs. That is this 10 bore with the cartridges, the Winchester 23 (nickel plated) and the Beretta 687EL.

Sold all 4 guns yesterday to Mike Hague of this parish.

AYA Greylag + cartridges

Winchester 23 nickel plated and pinned from new by GMK (to prevent the stock from cracking) + bore guide and choke key.

Beretta 687EL sporting + spare chokes

Beretta 471 Silver Hawk, cased, all original paperwork, 5x chokes, Beretta gun oil, original gun socks for in the case, choke key, instruction manual, hang tags.

Thanks Mike it was good to meet a fellow of like minded outlook!