Allen quick set hide

I'm still sourcing kit for decoying and wondered what recommendations there are for hides, have seen the above Allen version on ebay and as a rapid deploy option interested in if anyone has used them, or what is recommended. Also is the army dpm net a good choice I imagine the durability is better than a lot of the Chinese stuff. Are any particular shooting seat better than others, thanks in advance.

Just go along to a sporting auction and pick up Pigeon stuff for a decent price , also look on here at the after sales as there have been a lot of gear going up for sale just lately , don't spend a load of money until you have spent days , weeks , months and years sitting in a Pigeon hide learning about the daily life of a Wood Pigeon and even then you will find that the most basic gear will very often do the job without you having to fork out an arm and a leg .    MM

29 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Just go along to a sporting auction and pick up Pigeon stuff for a decent price , also look on here at the after sales as there have been a lot of gear going up for sale just lately , don't spend a load of money until you have spent days , weeks , months and years sitting in a Pigeon hide learning about the daily life of a Wood Pigeon and even then you will find that the most basic gear will very often do the job without you having to fork out an arm and a leg .    MM

Great advice!

Ok comments appreciated. I have scouted for used gear on here but either not in right area or keep missing out. I think the ghost net etc is the way to go, will be looking for those essentials. Quite aware this is going to be a major learning curve and I'd rather get only what I need 

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/07/2023 at 21:54, Acerforestry said:

Ok comments appreciated. I have scouted for used gear on here but either not in right area or keep missing out. I think the ghost net etc is the way to go, will be looking for those essentials. Quite aware this is going to be a major learning curve and I'd rather get only what I need 

hi mate, have you got sorted with any camo nets. if you want some, i have got a couple of clear view nets i dont need.